MirrorOP is the software/technology that Leddura2Share uses for wireless display sharing. To be able to use MirrorOp, make sure the following ports and protocols are allowed in your network:
Articles in this section
- How can I connect Leddura 2Share to a Radius Authentication Server?
- How can I create a new USB token for Leddura 2Share?
- How can I extend my desktop using MirrorOp?
- How can I load a configuration to the 2Share router
- How can I update the Leddura 2Share?
- How can I upgrade the RS232/MCU Firmware on Leddura 2Share?
- Which ports and protocols are used for MirrorOp on Leddura 2Share?