In case of any remote assistance is required, our support team is available to help out. Please follow below steps to make your screen ready for remote support:
Note: it is important that the Leddura 2Meet has internet access, otherwise remote support is not possible.
- On the home screen of the Leddura 2Meet, select the icon to make a Skype call
- Select the Favorites Search area on the top left corner. This will bring up on-screen keyboard
Tip: if you have a physical USB keyboard available, you can connect it to the USB port on the left bottom side of the Leddura 2Meet. Then you are not depending on the on-screen keyboard. Please be aware that the layout of the physical connected keyboard should match the keyboard setting on the Leddura 2Meet!
- Press the [&123] button on the left bottom corner
- Press [Ctrl] followed by [Tab]
The new keyboard introduced in firmware 2.0.18150 looks slightly different. Of course it has also the [Ctrl] [Tab] buttons but they are now directly available (there is no [&123] button anymore)
- Below screen will pop up. Please select Remote Assistance (screen will be on top of any other screen)
- After selecting the Remote Assistance button, a Quick Assist box will come up (top left corner of the Leddura 2Meet screen)
- From our support team you will receive a code which needs to be keyed into the [Code] box. Confirm the code by pressing [Submit]
Note: sent codes will, for security reasons, expire after 10 minutes
- The Quick Assist box will start the connection
- The Quick Assist box will ask you to allow screen sharing. If you agree, confirm by pressing [Allow]
- The remote session is started and the Leddura 2Meet screen is taken over by one of our support team members