Version 2.0.17258 (September 15th, 2017)
- The color palette has been improved. You can now annotate then screen capture your annotations.
- Now you get one page when you send your whiteboard pages via email (instead of one page per whiteboard).
- Leddura 2Meet now displays (in real time) its network and performance status.
- If the network is too slow while you are in a video conference, Leddura 2Meet will display a warning.
The following issues have been resolved:
- The code might be wrong sometimes, especially if you use the wireless display several times during the same session.
- Sometimes the screen-sharing app is all white (you can't present anything).
- Sometimes, the local webcam is black.
- When the 2Meet receives a call, the user panel pops up when it should not.
- When you're in a call and you hang up, it takes time for the whiteboard (or other app) to fit to the full screen.
- Sometimes, names do not appear correctly on the ribbon while in video conference.
- Pictures in the contact list leave and return when we do a search and are waiting for several minutes.
- Sometimes, the last whiteboard is not exported as pdf.