If you execute below steps, ALL information currently on the Easy Air PC drive will be wiped and cannot be recovered anymore! After the procedure is successful executed, you have a fresh Windows 10 Pro x64 which is not activated yet. Write down the Windows key from the sticker on the device to be able to activate Windows (in case Windows is asking for it). In most cases Windows will be automatically activated when connected to the internet.
In case you need to recover your Easy Air PC back to the stock Windows 10 Pro, you need to download the recovery file via this link.
- Unzip the downloaded file and copy the content to the root directory of an empty USB 2.0-stick (FAT32 formatted, boot-able USB is not needed).
- Slide the Easy Air PC into a matching CTOUCH monitor, connect a keyboard to the Easy Air PC and insert the USB-stick to one of the USB ports of the Easy Air PC.
- Turn the CTOUCH monitor on on a different source than the PC input.
- Power on the Easy Air PC by selecting the PC source on the monitor. As soon as below screen appears, press the F2 button on the Keyboard to access the BIOS.
Note: if you startup the CTOUCH monitor in parallel with the Easy Air PC, you will not see below BIOS boot screen. The F2 button however will work during the monitor start and will still bring you into the BIOS main screen.
Main screen BIOS:
- With the arrow keys on the keyboard, go to <Boot> and select <Load UEFI Mode OS>
- Confirm <Load UEFI Mode OS> by pressing [ENTER]. Thereafter confirm the Warning by selecting <Yes> and press again [ENTER].
- Go to <Save & Exit> and select <Save Changes and Reset> by pressing [ENTER]. (As alternative you can also press F10 on the keyboard).
- Confirm <Safe & reset> by selecting <Yes> and press [ENTER]. The PC will reboot.
- Press F2 to enter the BIOS again.
- With the arrow keys on the keyboard, go to <Boot> again. Select <Boot Option #1> by pressing [ENTER] and select the USB drive with the unzipped files (in below screen shot UEFI: General USB Flash Disk 1100, Partition 1) by pressing [ENTER] again
- Select <Boot Option #2> and select <Disabled> by pressing [ENTER]
Note: In case Boot option 3 & 4 are configured, disable them too
- Below screen dump is an example of the Boot screen after disabling all Boot options except for the USB flash disk (if not make sure to repeat above steps):
- Go to <Save & Exit> and select <Save Changes and Reset> by pressing [ENTER]. (As alternative you can also press F10 on the keyboard)
- Confirm <Safe & reset> by selecting <Yes> by pressing [ENTER]
- The Easy Air PC will reboot and the following steps are done automatically.
Note: recovery will take about 5 minutes.
- As soon as the 100% is shown with 'The operation completed successfully', remove the USB and type 'exit' and confirm with [ENTER]
- Easy Air PC will reboot and below Windows 10 configuration screen will come up. You're done with the recovery and can start configuring a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro.