WARNING! Firmware Update is a responsible operation, during which control software of the device will be changed. All damage induced by the upgrade will void warranty and might require treatment by the service center. Please contact your dealer/reseller to get your set upgraded to the latest release.
• Added more SPDIF options.
• Added Energy Save Mode option.
• Improved writing speed in Android.
• Improvements in backlight function.
• Improved the backlight mute function.
• Added other (international) keyboard layouts.
• Made linguistic changes in Factory and Dealer Menu.
• Made the android keyboard scalable and movable.
Note: The display will be in Energy Saving Modes by default.
• Created the option to change the Home option, without hiding Android completely.
• Float bar can be turned off.
• Added new RS232 commands (requires also MCU-update)
• Improved the Daydream function.
• Improved the on/off schedule function.
• Re-designed the Service- and Design Menu.
• Service- and Design menu are touch enabled.
• Improved the ‘no signal, power off-function’.
• Set ES File Explorer as main file explorer. Note: The old USB-drive application can be turned on again in the Service Menu, if required.
• Reduced the number of different firmware files from 17 to 4.
Note: Please keep using the Excel-sheet to find the correct firmware file, for now. Improvements are being investigated.
• Display port control over RS232. Note: Also requires MCU-update.
• Solved VGA Buzz (noise).
• Improved the responsiveness of the Home Button. Note: on an external device, a delay of ~3 seconds can occur.
• MAC OSX touch issue is solved.
• CTOUCH Store update issues solved.
• UBoardmate (new and improved whiteboard)
Note: In order to activate UBoardmate you need a licence key. Please go to www.ctouch.eu/uboardmate to register. After registration, a licence key is sent to you within 24 hours.
• Change the wallpaper with your own preferred image.
• Added German language.
• Added an option to make Android inaccessible.
• Added a short-cut to the service menu.
• Increased the responsiveness of the navigation bar.
• Fixed some bugs.
If you have any suggestions or want to inform us about how we can make our displays even better, please send an e-mail to Product Management via: email@example.com.